The ASPIREgroupkc.com website is not affected.
If you need to reach Derek, please contact via email@example.com.
Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience if you are a client or cooperating agent attempting to contact Derek via email.
We are seeking active, motivated real estate advisors in the Kansas City area.
- Competitive commissions
- Personalized coaching if desired
- Team member commission cap
- Currently three office locations in the Northland: Barry Road Brokerage Office across from St Lukes in Platte County, Gladstone and NKC ASPIRE Marketing offices
- BHHS Trip incentives
- Start up: email, business cards, website, etc
We are looking for:
- Active full-time real estate agents who could hit the team cap of 15 deals/year
- Agents/Advisors wanting to diversify their real estate business
- Work independently as well as with the Group and Office
Please contact Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion on if the ASPIRE Group is right for you.
The ASPIRE Group at BHHS is proud to welcome David Pecha to our Group.
David will continue to assist clients with home buying and selling needs, as well as leverage his experience in commercial real estate to assist our commercial clients.
“I’ve known and worked with David for almost 10 years and have tremendous respect for him in what he’s done in the real estate industry. His experience with owning a brokerage, development, and all other facets of real estate will be a huge asset for our Group. I’m looking forward to working with David as part of our group,” Derek Espeer, team lead stated.
Contact David for your real estate needs:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stein & Summers Brokerage Address and Phone:
5819 NW Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64154, 816.897.2211
ASPIRE Marketing Offices: 7001 N Locust St, Gladstone, MO 64118
1520 Clay Street, North Kansas City, MO 64116
About David Pecha:
- Born and raised in St. Louis, Mo.
- Graduated from Kirkwood High School in 1981, Attended University of Central Missouri from 1981-1986.
- Obtained a B.S. degree in Industrial Technology, as well as participation with the Mules Football Program. Earned a Master of Arts degree in Education as well in 2015.
- Worked for the Department of Defense, USMC, and USAR as a Master Aircrew Member, beginning in 1984 until retiring in 2005.
- Began Real Estate Career in 1994 as a Commercial broker at Embassy Properties, Inc., and remained with that firm until 2004.
- Started his own brokerage in 2004 in Platte City, MO as Niobrara Development, operating a real estate franchise called Century 21 Five Star. Primarily involved with land development and new home subdivision operations, as well as new home construction. Subsequently, sold those assets and went to work for ReeceNichols Real Estate in 2012. Worked as a Team Leader, Supervising Broker, as well as a commercial broker for both company and franchise operations.
- Received numerous awards for sales production at ReeceNichols as Team Leader.
- Joined Berkshire Hathaway Stein & Summers Real Estate in 2018.
Please come see this beautiful home in Bent Oaks. John will be available to answer any real estate questions you may have and assist you with your real estate needs.