The ASPIRE Group at BHHS is proud to welcome David Pecha to our Group.
David will continue to assist clients with home buying and selling needs, as well as leverage his experience in commercial real estate to assist our commercial clients.
“I’ve known and worked with David for almost 10 years and have tremendous respect for him in what he’s done in the real estate industry. His experience with owning a brokerage, development, and all other facets of real estate will be a huge asset for our Group. I’m looking forward to working with David as part of our group,” Derek Espeer, team lead stated.
Contact David for your real estate needs:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Stein & Summers Brokerage Address and Phone:
5819 NW Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64154, 816.897.2211
ASPIRE Marketing Offices: 7001 N Locust St, Gladstone, MO 64118
1520 Clay Street, North Kansas City, MO 64116
About David Pecha:
- Born and raised in St. Louis, Mo.
- Graduated from Kirkwood High School in 1981, Attended University of Central Missouri from 1981-1986.
- Obtained a B.S. degree in Industrial Technology, as well as participation with the Mules Football Program. Earned a Master of Arts degree in Education as well in 2015.
- Worked for the Department of Defense, USMC, and USAR as a Master Aircrew Member, beginning in 1984 until retiring in 2005.
- Began Real Estate Career in 1994 as a Commercial broker at Embassy Properties, Inc., and remained with that firm until 2004.
- Started his own brokerage in 2004 in Platte City, MO as Niobrara Development, operating a real estate franchise called Century 21 Five Star. Primarily involved with land development and new home subdivision operations, as well as new home construction. Subsequently, sold those assets and went to work for ReeceNichols Real Estate in 2012. Worked as a Team Leader, Supervising Broker, as well as a commercial broker for both company and franchise operations.
- Received numerous awards for sales production at ReeceNichols as Team Leader.
- Joined Berkshire Hathaway Stein & Summers Real Estate in 2018.
Please come see this beautiful home in Bent Oaks. John will be available to answer any real estate questions you may have and assist you with your real estate needs.
Please visit https://aspiregroupkc.com/mo-real-estate/liberty/2120-oak-crest-drive-mls-2190382 for more photos and info.
4 beds, 4.1 baths, 1.5 Story, $325,000
Click an image or visit: http://www.staleygolfcourseliving.com/mlsmax/home.htm
“Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” -Mark Twain
In the Northland, 1 in 7 children are at risk of going hungry over the weekends. Feed Northland Kids & Harvesters have partnered to provide the BackSnack program to hungry kids in Clay and Platte County, which provides a backpack filled with nutritious, child-friendly food over the weekend when free school lunch meals are not available. Currently, we are serving 2,100 children through the program.
Your participation in this run scheduled for October 6, 2019 in Zona Rosa will help us feed more kids to ensure no child in our community goes without!
We are seeking sponsors, ranging from $250 up to $10,000 for the 2019 Bill Cross 5k walk/run.
Your sponsorship will help us work toward ensuring that every child in the Northland, who is at risk of hunger over the weekend has food. But, the BackSnack program provides more than just food. A recent third-party evaluation of the BackSnack program showed that participating students have improved grades, school attendance, behavior, health and social skills as a result.
Please contact me for more information and to help make a difference in the lives of Northland Kids.