Focus 1: Leadership
Focus 2: Core Values
Focus 3: Work Life Balance
Focus 4: New Team Members
Focus 5: TRAINING
At the top of most employee issues is training.
- Are your employees properly trained to do their job effectively and efficiently?
- Training is a broad term and by one definition is “the process of bringing a person, etc., to an agreed standard of proficiency, etc., by practice and instruction.”
Again, pretty broad.
- The most important aspect is a clearly defined expectation in regard to training for employees.
- Are you doing the training that must be done for an employee to do her/his job?
- Are you providing opportunities and resources for employees to get training above and beyond what they need for their position?
Your company or office will quickly become a destination when you provide valuable training. Do you have a Director of Training, who may provide multiple opportunities for knowledge and growth?
Follow us for MANY more training ideas, strategy, customer service feedback, etc.