As your move approaches, be sure to keep the following items in mind:
- Make the appropriate arrangements for power, phone, water, trash, and gas service. If necessary, also call the cable company that will serve your new home to set up installation.
- Inform credit card companies, magazines to which you subscribe, and other applicable entities of your new address.
- If you plan to move yourself, don’t wait too long to ask friends and family for help on moving day. Also call at least a week in advance to reserve a truck if needed.
- If you are switching banks, make sure your funds are properly transferred to the new bank and that there are no outstanding transactions when you close your old account.
- Keep important documents with you as you travel to your new home.
Please call or email me if you have any questions or needs.