Kitchen Herb Garden
Having an herb garden in your kitchen is one of the most useful gardens you can grow.
- Herbs are low maintenance and can grow in a small space and just about any soil.
- Pick a spot that gets at least half a day of sun, a windowsill makes a perfect spot for herbs.
- Be sure to pick a spot that gives you easy access while cooking.
- Pick a container that offers drainage so the roots don’t become waterlogged.
- Here are some easy herbs to get your garden started: Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Parsley, Rosemary, Oregano, Sage, and Mint.
Your first kitchen garden will be a success if you start simple. Fill your garden with your favorite herbs on the list, and enjoy the fantastic flavors that will jump by using fresh, homegrown herbs.