Set the Tone
Create a great first impression with your front door.
- This easy update can be accomplished by painting the front door a bright, glossy color.
- In many cultures, red is considered a lucky color.
- In America, a red door means “welcome”.
- Two other popular color choices are orange and yellow; they both are associated with joy and warmth.
- Don’t just paint your door; update that outdated screen door that sits in front of it.
- You can replace your old screen with a storm door featuring a full-length glass to show off your freshly painted, welcoming front door.
- Take it a step further and give your house numbers a fresh coat of paint to complete the look.