Humbled to be in the Top 3.5% in Kansas City
I’ve always believed the harder you work, the luckier you get.
I love what I do, it’s not work to me. Whether commercial or residential, real estate gets in your blood, and its a constant pursuit to satisfy client needs. Those that work with me know I’m rational, even keeled, objective, aggressive, and tell them what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. I don’t get overly emotional, huggy (is that a word), and I dress up every day. The great Jerry Reece taught me, suit up and show up.
So, when I received this national award and statistics, I felt humbled, proud, and even more focused on doing more.
The Leading Edge Society Award is a National Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Award. I couldn’t have done it without the support of our owner, Adam Stein, our sales manager, Lee Robertson, and the best support staff in Brenda, Julie, Connie, and Holly. Their systems are such that we as real estate professionals can focus on what’s most important, our clients.
Some stats, and the ASPIRE Real Estate Group KC have some lofty goals to reach greater heights. These stats are only for me in 2017:
- Top 3.5% of all Realtors in Kansas City, approximate ranking of 341 out of 10,000+
- #6 of 91 agents at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices companies in KC
- #125 out of all Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices companies and affiliaties (including ReeceNichols) (approx 1710 producing agents) – Top 7%
- Average Sale Price of $332,760 vs city average of $227,220
- Volume of $8,319,000 vs $2,551,653 city average
*stats based on information obtained by Real Data Strategies Inc
Our experience will help you accomplish your real estate goals as well. This is our profession, and we take it seriously.