ASPIRE Real Estate Group Goes International – What does it mean to you?
We are excited to announce our international presence via BHHS partner, Juwai.com. Check out our website: http://www.juwai.com/aspirerealestategroupkc/
Why did I explore having a presence with Juwai.com (in China, a broad, in US)?
- #1 Chinese International Property Portal
- $40BILLION (USD) in property sales in 2017
- 65% of purchases were cash
- 2.2 Million visitors/month
- 196 Countries, 326 cities in China
- 2.8 Million property listings in 90 Country
- Translator Available (I don’t speak Chinese, but Juwai teaches me vocab)
• No Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, YouTube, Google or WhatsApp
• Many sites are blocked and/or load at excessively slow speed
• Only dual-hosted sites are visible inside and outside of China
• Unlicensed VPNs will be completely banned and blocked from 31 March 2018 onwards
What does it mean?
• China’s government blocks certain websites not hosted in China
• Even if an internationally hosted site is not blocked, because of the complex checks China conducts, the site can experience extremely slow load time
• This creates a poor or unbearable experience for Chinese buyers looking at overseas websites
Juwai.com is hosted on both sides of China’s Firewall. Therefore, Chinese buyers – based in China or travelling or living abroad – can search Juwai.com without such disruption.
For more information on how we get your property in front of more buyers, please contact us.