Create an Inviting Guest Room
Make your guest feel special when they are using your guest room as their home away from home.
- By adding just a few items, your guest room will be as inviting as a nice hotel room.
- Putting out some essentials such as an alarm clock, towels, bottled water, and flowers are small touches that go a long way.
- When setting up the bed, provide both light and heavy blankets as well as a light throw for an afternoon nap.
- Be sure to stock the guest bathroom with plenty of supplies such as toilet paper so they don’t have to feel awkward asking for more.
- Supply a variety of hangers in the closet and install a full-length mirror for your guest to have available to them.
- Don’t forget to show guests where to find snacks, drinking glasses, and utensils, and encourage them to help themselves.